Customer Service Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2022 | Etihad Airways Jobs: To support and troubleshoot customer problems through Help Desk functions. To deliver, evaluate and review training programmes for customers across the Amadeus network.
UAE – Etihad Airways Jobs 2022
|Post Title||Customer Service Officer|
|Hiring Organization||Etihad Airways|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the world’s leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Together with Etihad’s codeshare partners, Etihad’s network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme and more. Etihad is recognised as one of the world’s leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board.
Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonisation.
To learn more, visit etihad.com
Customer Service Officer
Job: Full Time
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Provide quality customer support by answering customer calls, Emails, gathering and analyzing information, resolving customer problems or escalating issues to 2nd level support departments.
- Conduct classroom and on-site training on all Amadeus related products
- Prepare and update documentation to enable and ensure agents fully use the Amadeus functionalities
- Carry out field support visits to key customers to increase their product knowledge and customer satisfaction
- Assist other departments for testing products, functionalities or any customer support activity such as on-site training, migrations, product roll outs etc.
- Diploma/Degree holder OR minimum 3 years, ideally 5 years relevant GDS experience.
- Professional certification on any GDS or Airline Reservations & Ticketing Systems OR IATA certifications – an asset
- At least 3 year’s experience in a customer service role, ideally in the aviation industry is required, and 1 year in training/coaching experience is preferred.