ECIL Recruitment 2021 : Electronics Corporation of India Limited is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 22 Technical Officer jobs in Across India. The Walk in Interview Application for the ECIL Recruitment 2021 will start 24th September 2021. Interested candidates should apply for the post before 06/10/2021 for ECIL Recruitment 2021 Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the ECIL Recruitment 2021 Notification are given below.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details:
- Organization Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
- Job Type : Central Govt
- Recruitment Type : Temporary Recruitment
- Advt No : N/A
- Post Name : Technical Officer
- Total Vacancy : 22
- Job Location : Across India
- Salary : Rs.23,000
- Apply Mode : Walk in Interview
- Application Start : 24th September 2021
- Walk in Interview Date: 10:00 hrs. to 12.00 hrs on 06/10/2021 (Wednesday)
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
Technical Officer on Contract :
22 Vacancy (10-UR, 1-EWS, 6-OBC,3-SC, 2-ST)
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Qualification Details:
Technical Officer on Contract
- A First-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science / Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one‐year post qualification experience in the field of Electronic Surveillance systems / installation, operations & maintenance of CCTV systems. Candidates shall be required to work in general and round the clock shift operations.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
- Technical Officer on Contract : 30 Yrs.
Reservations & relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/EWS will be as per Govt. directives.
Relaxation of Marks: 1st Class is relaxed to 2nd Class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC & 10 more years relaxation for PwD category. Theupper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989
How to Attend ECIL Recruitment 2021 Walk in Interview :
Eligible candidates may report between 10:00 hrs. to 12.00 hrs on 06/10/2021 (Wednesday) at ECIL Zonal Office, D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block, Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi – 110028 along with the following original certificates & a set of self-attested photocopies.
- Duly filled in Application Form (available in website against the advertisement)
- SSC certificate or School leaving certificate as Date of birth proof;
- Identity proof (Govt. issued only; Aadhar, Driving License, Passport etc.);
- Documents in support of Qualification (SSC, Intermediate/ITI/Diploma, B.Tech./B.E. Certificates along with Marks memo, as applicable);
- CGPA conversion certificate from institution/university, if any;
- Experience certificate from previous employment (Appointment Order & recent pay slips, if working);
- Category Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer) & EWS in the prescribed proforma as per Government guidelines;
- A valid certificate with respect to Persons with Disabilities (PwD); Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen; Relevant certificate, if claiming age relaxation as candidate from J&K; if any.
- Recent passport size color photograph (Blue background only).
General Conditions For ECIL Recruitment 2021
- Candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfilled the eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- Company reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria to restrict the no. of eligible candidates to be called for written test and also fill up the post or alter the no. of posts or even cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Candidates who studied full time/regular courses are only eligible. Correspondence/distance mode/e-learning/part time courses shall not be considered.
- The Degree of Disability for PwD Candidates is 40% & above.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University / Institution recognized by appropriate Statutory Authority.
- In case of CGPA, relevant certificate from the Institution/University to be produced with regards to conversion of CGPA to percentage.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/furnishing of false information.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only limited to Courts at GHMC (Kapra Circle) alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
- No electronic gadgets/devices will be allowed throughout the Selection Process.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the selection process.
- In view of the current pandemic, candidates are requested to follow necessary personal /respiratory hygiene / Cough Etiquette and strictly adhere to prescribed COVID-19 protocol(issued by the Government). Always wear mask, frequently sanitize hands and maintain physical distance.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Salary Details:
- Technical Officer on Contract
Consolidated contract Pay :₹ 23,000
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Walk in Interview Selection Method:
- On 06/10/2021, eligible candidates will be allowed for Personal Interview upon successful completion of the document verification. Final recommendations will be made based on performance in the interview and purely on merit basis.
How To Apply ECIL Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the ECIL Recruitment 2021 notification from 24th September 2021. The last date to apply Online for ECIL Recruitment 2021 until 06/10/2021. Check Out the ECIL Recruitment 2021 Official Notification PDF below.