Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021: Apex Societies of Co-operative Sector in Kerala is officially publish the recruitment notification for 5 candidates to Lower Division Clerk jobs in Across Kerala. The Online Application for the Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021 will start on 3rd April 2021. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for the post before 5th May 2021 for Apex Societies of Co-operative Sector in Kerala Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Summary
|Organization Name||Apex Societies of Co-operative Sector in Kerala|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||CATEGORY NO: 69/2021|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Application Start||3rd April 2021|
|Last date||5th May 2021|
Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk : 05 (Five)
Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- 18-40, Only candidates born between 02.01.1981 and 01.01.2003 (Both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post . Other Backward Communities and SC/ST Candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021 Qualification Details
- (1) (A) A Degree in Commerce or Degree of a recognized University with Co-operation as special subject
- (B) (i) B.A./ B. Sc./B. Com Degree (3 years) of a recognized University and (ii) HDC or equivalent (HDC or equivalent of State Co-operative Union of Kerala or HDC/HDCM of National Council for Co- operative Training) or Successful completion of the subordinate (Junior) Personnel Co-operative Training Course (JDC) .
- (C) B. Sc (Co-operation and Banking) Degree of Kerala Agricultural University.
- (2) A Certificate in Computer Application/Data entry issued by an Institution recognized by Government of Kerala or Government of India
How To Apply For Latest Lower Division Clerk Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021 notification from 3rd April 2021. The last date to apply Online for 5th May 2021. Check out the official notification PDF below
Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post.
Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password.
The Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs.
No application fee is required.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission.
Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application.
The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.