Kerala Technical Education Department Recruitment 2022: Kerala Technical Education Department is officially Publish the recruitment notification for 50 Vacancy to fill their jobs in Across Kerala. The Online Application for will started. Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply for the post before 02/02/2022 for Kerala Technical Education Department Latest vacancies. To know more information about Kerala Technical Education Department Careers, All the eligibility criteria like Age limit, Qualification, Exam date, Admit card, and Application fee for the Kerala Technical Education Department Recruitment 2022 are given below.
Kerala Technical Education Department Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details
|Organization||Kerala Technical Education Department|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||CATEGORY NO: 752/2021 – 768/2021|
|Total No of Vacancy||50|
|Job Location||Across Kerala|
|Salary||₹ 19,000-43,600/- (PR)|
Kerala Technical Education Department Recruitment 2022 Qualification Details :
- Department : Kerala Technical Education Department
- Name of Post : Tradesman
- Scale of Pay : ₹ 19,000-43,600/- (PR)
- No. of Vacancies : District wise
- A pass in Technical High School Leaving Certificate Examination (THSLC) with specialization in the appropriate trade.
(i) Pass in Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination (SSLC) or equivalent.
(ii) National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the appropriate trade/Pass in Kerala Government Certificate in Engineering Examination (KGCE) in the appropriate trade/Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Certificate Course (VHSE) in the appropriate trade.
No application fee is required.
Selection Procedure :
- (i) Conventional type applications for the above post will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply online only through online facility available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz. www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- (ii) Separate Ranked Lists will be prepared for the above districts for each category in pursuance of this notification. The Ranked List thus prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against aforesaid vacancies and also against the vacancies, if any, reported during the currency of the lists. In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of
- the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list whichever is earlier.
- (iii) Applications should not be submitted to more than one district for one category in response to this notification. But qualified candidates can submit application for various trades under different categories. If applications are submitted contrary to the above direction, and if he/she is selected, his/her name will be removed from the Ranked List and
- disciplinary action will be taken against him/her. Candidates should submit their application for this post to the concerned district, where the vacancy is existing and should note the name of that District against the relevant column of the online application.
- (iv) The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a Revenue District basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O.(Ms) No.154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one Revenue District from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O.(Ms) No.4/61/PD dated 02.01.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
How to Apply Kerala Technical Education Department Recruitment 2022
- Last Date for receipt of applications 02.02.2022 Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
- Candidates must register as per One Time Registration with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2011.
- Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of taking. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile.
- They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile.
- All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for. Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as I.D Proof in their profile.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Kerala Technical Education Department Recruitment 2022 notification. The last date to apply Online for 02th February 2022. Check out the Kerala PSC Official Notification PDF below.