KSWDC Recruitment 2022: Kerala State Women’s Development Corporation (KSWDC) Limited is officially Publish the recruitment notification for Various Vacancy to fill their jobs in Across Kerala. The Online Application for will started. Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply for the post before 12/01/2022 for KSWDC Latest vacancies. To know more information about KSWDC Careers, All the eligibility criteria like Age limit, Qualification, Exam date, Admit card, and Application fee for the KSWDC Recruitment 2022 are given below.
KSWDC Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details
Centre for Management Development (CMD) invites application from qualified and competent candidates for appointment to the post of State Head on contract basis, at Resource Enhanced Academy for Career Heights (REACH) Finishing School under Kerala State Women’s Development Corporation (KSWDC) Limited
Age Limit:(As on 01/12/2021)
Selection Procedure :
1. It shall be noted that admittance to various stages of the recruitment will be provisional only, and will not confer any claim unless various other conditions of selection are satisfied as per the prevailing rules of the organization.
2. Detailed scrutiny of the applications/credentials will be conducted before interview/appointment. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny will result in the rejection of candidature. CMD reserves the right to shortlist only a limited number of candidates for written test/group discussion/interview, as the case may be for the post, based on marks secured in their qualifying examination and experience.
3. Candidate should clearly mention the marks scored in their qualifying examination in the application. The conversion of grade/CGPA to percentage would be based on the procedure certified by
4. the University from where they have obtained the degree. The onus of proving the conversion from grade/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidate. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification. In the event of any information provided by the candidate being found false or incorrect at any stage, their candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated without any notice. CMD reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed application form given in the website of Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.cmdkerala.net). The online application submission link will open on 29/12/2021 (9.00 A.M.). The last date for submitting the online application will be 12/01/2022 (5.00 P.M.).
2. Candidates will have to upload their passport size photograph (taken within six months), signature and copies of certificates proving qualification and experience while submitting the application. The photograph and signature must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must be less than 200 KB and the size of the signature should be less than 50 KB. The copies of certificates shall be either in JPEG format or in PDF format, and shall not exceed 3 MB size