Sales Coordinator Jobs in UAE; With an incredible portfolio of food & beverage products, NFPC currently has a fantastic opportunity for a talented Sales Coordinator to join our team.
Sales Coordinator Job Details
Job Type : Permanent Full Time
Experience : 2-5 years
Functional Area : Sales
Qualification : High School Certificate or Bachelor’s degree holder
Other Benefits : Medical Insurance, Air Ticket Allowance
Industry Type : FMCG / F&B
The purpose of this position is to assist the sales team by setting monthly goals. Takes the team lead to meet sales goals as provided by the sales management. Acts as liaison between various departments and customers. This position will be working closely with Area Sales Managers on sales analysis and reports and will assist the Area Sales Managers in the day-to-day sales operations.
Essential Accountabilities, Responsibilities And Kpis
- Maintaining a healthy business relationship with NFPC customers by providing timely and appropriate services and products.
- Coordination with concerned departments in terms of dispatching UHT and Chilled products.
- Coordination with Fleet department for maintenance of all delivery vans/trucks as well as the spare vans/trucks.
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Preparation of daily, weekly or monthly detailed reports of floor Stocks like UHT and Chilled
- Monthly preparation of Sales Force Targets (Channel wise, Area wise, Route wise & Product wise)
- Preparation of Sales Review Presentation for the monthly review meetings
- Preparation of Key Group Review Presentations – Sales vs. Spending
- Works with a variety of software programs and enters data into the department’s computerized functions
- Geographical Route Structuring
- Coordination of Marketing Activities
- Preparation of Staff Vacation Schedule
- Preparation of Merchandising Schedules
Skills And Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in FMCG industry handling Fresh products F& B will be an advantage
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience as a Sales Coordinator or similar role
- Understanding of sales process
- Knowledge in working with UAE market
- Good time-management skills
- Organization and planning skills
Strong communication, analytical and administrative skills