Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021: Oil India Limited is officially publish the recruitment notification for 06 candidates to Superintending Medical Officer jobs in Across India. The Online Application for the Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 will start on 14th April 2021. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for the post before 30th April 2021 for Oil India Limited Latest vacancies. All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Oil India Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Summary
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||: EX RECT/2021/01|
|Post Name||Superintending Medical Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||30th May 2021|
Oil India Medical Officer Vacancy Details
- Pathology – 01
- Ophthalmology – 01
- Orthopaedic Surgeon – 01
- Physician – 02
- Surgery – 01
Oil India Limited Required Educational Qualification & Age Limit
Superintending Medical Officer (Pathology):
- The Upper Age limit for SC candidates is 42 years as on 30.04.2021
- MD in Pathology from a reputed Medical College/University recognized by Medical Council of India
Superintending Medical Officer (Ophthalmology):
- The Age Limit for EWS candidate’s is 37 years as an 30.04.2021
- MD/MS in Ophthalmology from a reputed Medical College/University recognized by Medical Council of India
Superintending Medical Officer (Orthopaedic Surgeon):
- The Age Limit for OBC-NCL candidates is 40 years
- MS (Orthopedic) / DNB (Orthopedic) from a reputed Medical College/University recognized by Medical Council of India
Superintending Medical Officer (Physician):
- The Upper Age Limit for UR and ST candidates is 37 and 42 years respectively
- MD (Medicine) / DNB (Medicine) from a reputed Medical College/University recognized by Medical Council of India
Superintending Medical Officer (Surgery):
- The maximum age limit of UR candidates is 37 years
- MS (Surgery) from a reputed Medical College/University recognized by Medical Council of India
Oil India Salary Details:
- The selected candidates will receive salary of Rs. 80000-Rs.220000
- Besides Basic Pay and Industrial pattern of DA, the other benefits include HRA or Company leased/self-lease accommodation, free medical benefits for self & dependents, Gratuity/PF, House Building Loan, Vehicle Loan, Group Insurance, etc. as per rules of the company
Oil India Jobs 2021 Application Fee:
- General/ OBC (NCL) – Rs.500 + Application Taxes
- SC/ST/PwBD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen – NIL
Oil India Vacancies Selection Process:
- The candidates will have to appear for Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview
- The candidates who qualify in the Phase-I, i.e. CBT will only qualify for the next round of the Selection process i.e. Personal Interview.
- Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be called in a ratio of 1:5 for the PI based on marks in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Appointment of provisionally selected candidate to the above posts is subject to the candidates being declared medically fit as per the standards prescribed in the Physical Fitness criteria
- The candidature of the applicants would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials, experience, etc.
How to Apply for Oil India Recruitment 2021?
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply online through the link available on the Oil India Limited
website (https://oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx) from 14.04.2021 to 30.04.2021.
- Candidates should have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the
- entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered email ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your
- junk/spam folder).
- Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the „Instruction Page‟. Candidate should read
- the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application.
- CANDIDATE CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE FINAL SUBMISSION OF STEP-I and STEP-II. Once the form
- is submitted, it cannot be edited.
- Candidates are not required to submit to OIL, either by post or by hand, the printouts of their online
- applications or any other document.
- The candidates are advised to submit only single online application for a post. However, if somehow, he/she
- submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Application
- Sequence Number” is complete in all respects.
- The applicants, who submit multiple online applications for a post, should note that only the online application
- with higher “Application Sequence Number” shall be entertained by the OIL.
- Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile Number registered in online application till
- the completion of this recruitment process. OIL will send communications only at the registered email ID/mobile
- of the candidates. Therefore, under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID to anyone.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the
- last date to avoid the possibility of congestion in server to log on etc.
- The step by step process for submitting the application form for recruitment is given below: