Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021 – Walk in interview For Latest Vacancies.
Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021: Oil Palm India Limited is officially Publish the recruitment notification for Various candidates to fill their Various jobs in Across Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Kerala Govt job can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Offline Application for the Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021 will start on 22nd November 2021. Interested and Eligible Candidates should apply for the post before 20th December 2021 for Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021 Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about Oil Palm India Limited Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date, admit card, and application fee for the Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021 Latest Job Notification Details
Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details
- Organization Name : Oil Palm India Limited
- Job Type : Kerala Govt
- Recruitment Type :Temporary Recruitment
- Advt No :No. OP/PD/2021/04
- Post Name :Boiler Attendant, Mechanical Assistant, Electrician , Fitter, Fitter (Mechanist) ,Welder, Weigh Bridge Operator, Boiler Operator, JC Operator and Plant Operator
- Total Vacancy :Various
- Job Location : All Over Kerala
- Salary :Rs.18,000 -27,609
- Apply Mode : Offline
- Application Start :22nd November 2021
- Last date :20th December 2021
Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Oil Palm India Limited has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite Various Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
- Boiler Attendant
- Mechanical Assistant
- Fitter (Mechanist)
- Weigh Bridge Operator
- Boiler Operator
- JC Operator and Plant Operator
Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Oil Palm India Limited job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- The candidates should have completed 18 Years & below 36 Years of age as on 01.01.2021.
Age & Experience will be relaxed to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC etc, where ever applicable, as per Government directives.
Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Oil Palm India Limited job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Oil Palm India Limited job Qualification details below
Boiler Attendant :
ITI Fitter trade or equivalent Competency Certificate as Second Class Boiler Attendant.
Mechanical Assistant :
ITI Certificate in Mechanical trade (Fitter/Machinist) or VHSE certificate in the equivalent trade. Two years experience in mechanical field from an Institution registered under a Statutory body.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering Valid Wireman license and Supervisory certificate from Chief Electrical Inspectorate, Kerala. Three years experience from an institution registered under The Companies Act/ statutory body.
ITI Certificate in Fitter trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE
Three years experience as Mill Wright Fitter in aligning and assembling rotating equipments and machinery, in fabrication and assembly of stationary equipment from an institution registered under a statutory body.
Fitter (Mechanist) :
ITI certificate in Fitter trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE.
Three years experience in operation and maintenance of machine tools like centre lathe, shaping machine, etc. and have experience in maintenance of mechanical equipment’s from a firm registered under a Statutory Body.
ITI certificate in welding trade or equivalent certificate in VHSE.
Three years experience in quality welding jobs such as High Pressure Process Equipment’s, Piping, Pressure Vessels, Critical Component etc from an institution registered under the Companies Act / Statutory body.
Weigh Bridge Operator :
Diploma in Computer application with six months duration from an institution recognized by Govt. of Kerala Two years experience in Computer application from a statutory body.
Boiler Operator :
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Competency certificate as First class Boiler Attender.
Three years experience in operating Boiler of not less than 8 Ton/Hour from an institution registered under Companies Act / a statutory body.
JC Operator :
Pass in std VII
Must possess driving license of at least three years standing with endorsement for driving Heavy Duty Vehicles (Both Heavy Goods & Heavy Passenger Vehicles) and Drivers Badge.
License to drive excavators and three years experience in operating Excavators involving road/earthwork in government / quasi government undertaking or in recognised firm.”
Plant Operator :
1) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognised University / Institution.
2) Three years experience in operation and production from a firm registered under the Kerala Co-operative Societies Act 1969 or The Societies Registration Act 1860 or The Travancore Cochin Literary, Scientific Charitable Societies Registration Act 1955 or The Companies Act 1956 or any Institution, Firm or Company which has a legal entity under any law for the time being in force or SSI units registered with the Industrial Development Commissioner or Industrial Institutions where in Government have investments.
“Office: XIV / 130, Kottayam South P.O., Kodimatha, Kottayam, Kerala – 686013.” on or before 20 Dec 2021. Phone: 0481- 2566882, 2567103, 2567104,
- Applications not accompanied by any of the above documents / Photographs and other relevant certificates/documents will not be entertained and not submitted within the prescribed time limit will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants employed in Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Semi Government should submit their applications through proper channel.
- Company reserves the right to shortlist applicants for test / interview etc depending upon availability of suitable candidates.
Salary Details for Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021
- Boiler Attendant :Rs.18,246/- Per Month
- Mechanical Assistant : Rs.18,726/-Per Month
- Electrician :Rs.19,207/-Per Month
- Fitter :Rs.19,207/- Per Month
- Fitter (Mechanist) :Rs.19,207/- Per Month
- Welder :Rs.19,207/- Per Month
- Weigh Bridge Operator : Rs.19,207/- Per Month
- Boiler Operator :Rs.27,609/- Per Month
- JC Operator :Rs.27,609/- Per Month
- Plant Operator :Rs.27,609/- Per Month
How To Apply For Latest Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline for the Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021 notification from 22nd November 2021. The last date to apply Offline for Oil Palm India Limited Recruitment 2021 until 20th December 2021. Check out the Oil Palm India Limited Official notification PDF below.