RGCB Recruitment 2021 : Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) has released the job notification regarding filling of Junior Research Fellow Job Vacancies. The Central Govt organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These Junior Research Fellow Post are in Kerala. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online (E-Mail) for Last Date to 10/05/2021.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Junior Research Fellow in an ICMR funded research project entitled “Does maternal hypercholesterolemia influence cholesterol transport mechanisms across the placenta during gestation” in the Laboratory of Dr. Surya Ramachandran at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
RGCB Recruitment 2021 ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- The candidate must have a Post Graduate Degree with at least 55% marks in Basic Sciences.
- Candidate should have qualified National Eligibility Test – CSIR-UGC NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)/ or National Level Examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions viz., DBT-Biotechnology Eligibility Test/ Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology & Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JBEEBILS)/ ICMR – JRF Entrance Examination/ Lectureship in CSIR-UGC – National Eligibility Test (NET) (or) Graduate Degree in Professional courses with NET Qualification (or) Post Graduate degree in Professional Courses.
RGCB Recruitment 2021 AGE:
- Below 28 years as on May 10, 2021. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
- ₹ 31,000/- + 16% HRA per month.
- One year and four months or till termination of the project whichever is earlier.
Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of marks obtained and attested photocopies of credentials and experience to reach the undersigned only through Email on or before May 10, 2021. Candidates who are currently working in Govt. firms should send applications through proper channel. Application form along with all supporting documents should be submitted as a single PDF file to [email protected]. The Advertisement number along with the position for which the candidate is applying should be mentioned in the ‘SUBJECT’ part of the Email. If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate application forms should be submitted for each position. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply. Applicants will be short listed for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.