Emirates Careers 2022: Based in Dubai, the Emirates Group employs over 103,363 staff from more than 160 nationalities. The Emirates Group’s extensive and diverse international portfolio includes the world’s largest international airline, Emirates, and one of the largest combined air services provider in the world, dnata. For the year financial year ending 2017-18, the Emirates Group posted a profit of AED 4.1 billion (US$ 1.1 billion). Within the Group there are a diverse range of businesses which offer a wide spectrum of career opportunities, all of which can be explored through the Group’s dedicated careers website, emirates.com/careers
Essential to the Group’s ongoing success is the employment of high-quality people who benefit from living and working in Dubai, a modern cosmopolitan city offering one of the most desirable lifestyles in the world. The Emirates Group employees come from over 160 nationalities, receive tax-free salary and benefits package, and are offered professional development opportunities to further their careers with the organisation. If you are a high-performer, seeking a career challenge, personal and professional development, and reward and recognition for your contribution, then the Emirates Group is the perfect opportunity for you. To find out more about the career opportunities the Emirates Groups offers and how to become part of our future growth and rapid success, visit emirates.com/careers.
UAE – Emirates Jobs 2022
|Title||Senior Technical Product Owner Jobs in Dubai | Emirates Careers 2022|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Senior Technical Product Owner
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
As a Senior Technical Product Owner, you are the bridge between the engineering teams and your business stakeholders. You will help to define the vision of the products we create; drive the planning, prioritisation and execution of backlogs and deliver new features that support our strategic goals.
- Responsible for the story content, acceptance criteria definition, and end story `sign off’ across team backlogs, ensuring prepared on time for future PI’s, refined frequently with the entire team, and prioritised accordingly in alignment with other team backlogs
- Ensures Technical Debt and NFR’s are captured, refined, and prioritised across all sprints
- Captures additional BAU, Ceremony, and Spike activities, and incorporates into team backlogs, within the boundaries of available capacity
- Prepare contribution to PI demo, in conjunction with other applicable Product Owners
- Demonstrated domain expertise, utilising a depth and breadth of knowledge and practical experience within the specific domain or technical area.
- Knowledge of one of the following:- airline network control and crew scheduling systems and processes
- departure control systems, flight editing and controlling, airport services functions and ancillary sales
- Information Technology: 8+ Years experience