TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 : Tamilnadu Postal Circle has released the job notification regarding filling of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade),M V Mechanic (Skilled), Copper & Tinsmith (Skilled), Painter (Skilled), Tyreman (Skilled), M V Electrician Job Vacancies. The Central Govt organization invites online application from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade),M V Mechanic (Skilled), Copper & Tinsmith (Skilled), Painter (Skilled), Tyreman (Skilled), M V Electrician Post are in Tamilnadu. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Offline for 05/05/2021 to 26/05/2021.
TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): 25
- M V Mechanic (Skilled): 5
- Copper & Tinsmith (Skilled): 1
- Painter (Skilled): 1
- Tyreman (Skilled): 1
- M V Electrician: 2
TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Salary Details:
- Pay Matrix Level of Rs.19900 – 63200 + Admissible allowances
To apply for the Tamilnadu Postal Circle job, the candidates required age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Minimum Age Limit:18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- a. (i) Possession of a valid driving licence 3 years for light and heavy motor vehicles. Photocopy of the Licence duly attested by the Gazetted Officer should be enclosed. Otherwise the application will be rejected.
(ii). Knowledge of Motor Mechanism by conducting Skill Test (The candidate should able to rectify the minor defects in the Vehicles).
- b. Pass in 10th standard from a recognized board or Institute.
- c. Experience of driving light & Heavy motor vehicles for at least three years and they must be in possession of valid driving licence to that effect. The Licence should have the word as LMV 8, HMV or HPV. Latest experience certificates issued by a Gazetted Officer of a Central or State Government office where the applicant has been working or by the Proprietor/ Head of registered Firm / Company / Agency / Institution should be enclosed. Photocopies of Driving Experience Certificates with self attestation Should be enclosed. The period of experience mentioned in the experience certificate should be within the period of validity of the Driving Licence. Otherwise the application will rejected.
- Desirable: Three years service as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers.
- A Certificate in the respective Trade from any Technical institution recognized by the Govt. OR VIII Std. Pass with experience of one year in the respective Trade. Method of Selection for all the above Skilled Posts: By means of competitive Trade Test on the basis of syllabus for respective Trades (Skilled) as mentioned above.
Along with the application form an Indian Postal Order for Rs.100, or for the same amount on UCR to be taken, in any of the Post Office should be enclosed towards application fee. The application without the application fee will be rejected. All the candidates should pay Rs. 100, towards application fees (Exempted for SC / ST and Women candidates).
How To Apply?
- The applications should be sent through Speed Post only. Applications sent through any other means and given by hand will not be accepted.
- Under Col.6 of the Application Form, candidates should fill up the age as on the closing date for receipt of application from candidates.
- Applications should be sent for the above post in an envelope and the candidates should super scribe on the application and envelope as “Application for the post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) in Mail Motor Service, Chennai 600 006.”
- The envelope should be addressed to the The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, No.37 (Old No.16/1) Greams Road, Chennai – 600 006 and should Mach this office on or before 26-05-2021 b 17.00 hours.
- The applications should be sent through Speed Post only. Applications sent through any other means and given by hand will be rejected.
If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade),M V Mechanic (Skilled), Copper & Tinsmith (Skilled), Painter (Skilled), Tyreman (Skilled), M V Electriciant, click on the apply Offline link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply Offline from 05.05.2021 to 26.05.2021.